0.0 Intro and Rules

This is a Random Legacy Challenge. The rules for a traditional random legacy challenge can be found here, but I'll be changing things up a bit.
For starters, I'm not using any of the Generational Goals or Miscellaneous Fun challenges, and there is no "losing". Instead, I'm choosing to make as much of the game as random as possible.

Founders: I rolled the Aspiration, Career, Family Makeup, and Traits for my Founders and then build their stories accordingly. I started my Founders with maxed Selvadoradian Culture skills because it made sense for their characters.

Aspiration: This will be randomly rolled once each descendant of the Heir turns into a Teen. Each Aspiration will only be used once.
Career: If there is a career path that naturally matches the Aspiration rolled (and that I haven't already used) the Sim will pursue that. Otherwise, I will roll for a career using the lists in the challenge rules.
Partners: Will keep their traits when they move in. Any Aspirations that have already been used within the family will be re-rolled, and any existing Careers will be adjusted accordingly. For my purposes, I'm including romantic partners who are not the parents of any of the Heir's children as "Helpers".
Step-Children: Are allowed, but do not count toward the children total for that generation.
Traits: All Traits, for all family members, will be rolled. I will only allow two traits in the same category per Sim.

Appearances: I will try my best to take the rolled appearances for each family member and incorporate them into the looks I design for them.
Autonomy: All Toddlers, Children, and Teens will have full autonomy. I can only intervene in life-threatening scenarios or to fulfill a Whim they have. Parents and guardians will have to intervene to get them to do chores, homework, etc.
Moving: Families can move houses whenever I want to move them, and may move between neighborhoods.
University: Family members will go to University as they please, and when it makes sense.

Comments